[amibroker] Re: My first question

Thank you Tomasz but this is not my problem.
"Realtime chart refresh interval" is set to 1 second and reflect
correctly the last ("close") price of my data vendor and is equal to
last price in the realtime quote window.

The other values (H,L,O,V) in the chart window are different from
rtqw and not equal to my data vendor data.

Ciao

---
Giuseppe