[amibroker] Hi, Natasha

Is it possible to get included into your discovery of the CCI world, I have been reading though woodies web page here lately and listing in on the conferencing trying to understand more on how to utilize the tool that I retrieve from the great number of people on the yahoo AB board that share their code and ideas. My skills are not good at coding but I love to trade the market and I would love to learn how to read the charts.

So please help with info pleasepleaseplease.

Do you Yahoo!?