[amibroker] Calendar Days vs Trading Days for Gann Analysts

Hello fellow AmiBroker customers & Gann Analysts.

I don't seem to be able to create a poll, so I thought I would try
posting the question:

How many people would like to have the ability to have AmiBroker
display all calendar days on the chart, and not just trading days?

Secondly, do you need the option to be able to "flip" between
displaying calender days and trading days, or, do you think it is
acceptable to make the decision, once only, when a database is
created?

My vote is to be able to display calendar days or trading days, and
to be able to flip between them.  If that is too hard, then at least
the option to create stock databases as "calender days" would be a
good start: Hopefully with a feature to convert my existing
databases from trading days to calendar days! :-)

Hopefully if enough people out there show interest in this feature,
it can make it into a beta version very soon.

Regards

Justin