[amibroker] Re: Aussie EOD data services??

Grahem ,
often you can filter these mistakes and use YAHOO and amiquote to fix.

I use Paritech and its ok system but there is lots around . I'm not
sure if any suppliers can claim ultimate accuracy as I have seen so
much discrepency across board but if you can test your system using
random parameters in the test then it allows for slight movements in data.

eg. I use in BUY = your buy AND random() > 0.2 ;
means that not all buys are made and this can be perforemd many times
using

dummy optimize = optimize( "dummy" ,1,1,100 ) ;

Using these two above you can then test 100 times the say 5-10  year
period and see how robust the system is in creating profit if you
missed a few trades here and there .

regards
maurice