[amibroker] OT:Re: MACD Divergence

Personally I think MACD divergences on the oversold ( Buy ) side are
pretty good but not on the overbought ( Sell ) side.  On the buy in
most cases they are at worst low risk and can be significantly
better then that.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Pal Anand" <palsanand@xxxx> wrote:

> I meant effect in the sense, indications on the direction of the
> price.  In the case of divergences, in my experience, it has no
> reliable indication.
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <ftonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > No technical indicator has any affect on price.
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Pal Anand" <palsanand@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't think divergences has any real effect on the price.
It's
> > > like eating candy before dying of old age and saying that the
> candy
> > > caused the death.
> > >

> > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Thomas Zmuck" <tzg@xxxx>

> > that
> > > someone

AFL
> > > library and
unsucceed. I

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129m742km/M=298184.6018725.7038619.30011
7
> > > 6/D=gr

oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1107924064/A=2532114/R=2/SIG=12kkaqknu/*http
:
> > > /clk.a

tdmt.com/NFX/go/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=110783766475300
7

<http://view.atdmt.com/NFX/view/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time
=