[amibroker] OT:Re: Technical Vs technofundumental trading

Nope, not exact.  I agree with  those views except that I dont use PS
(Price to Sales Ratio) and I do use Cash Flow and I'm very well aware
of Merck as I traded it.  If you have a genuine objection to my post,
come out with it, don't try to grind your axe.
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Anthony,
>
> I have seen Holygrailism mentioned several times now, and finally
decided to go have a look at it. Well, no luck finding it with 3
different search engines. Could you please provide the URL? Thanks
very much!

> Steve

4:37 pm by Drew....he must have plagiarized you.  :)

>   *********************************************
>   Interesting...
>
>   The real key (IMO) is the Cash Flow from operations (not one time
sale of an asset, or increase from pension income). I look for beat-
up companies that will survive. Cash flow is key. Oftentimes
companies go down ala Merck, to name a recent example, but have the
wherewithal to recover. This is event buying and it works nicely. In
the past I've picked up 10-15% buying on bad news.

>   One must be extremely careful with the use of PS. Retailers,
insurance and supermarket chains typically have low PS values.

<Duke.Jones@xxxx>
>     wrote:
>
>     > However, price action is always the ultimate ruler in exits
and
>     risk management.
>     >

>     I agree with the above statement.  The real key is the Cash
Flow from
>     operations (not one time sale of an asset, or increase from
pension
>     income). I use Cash Flow per Share.  I look for beat-up, un-
loved
>     companies which nobody wants, but that will survive in the not
so
>     distant future. Often times companies go down like Merck, for
>     example, but have the financial strength to recover. This is
buying
>     the rumor and selling the fact.
>
>     rgds, Pal
>

>     Check AmiBroker web page at: