Re: [amibroker] Re: Use Tradestation in place of Esignal/MyTrack/Amibroker/Sierra

Hi all,

gunovanengel <gunovanengel@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I have been studying woodies method since March last year.  I have
been spending around three to five hours a day watching woodies
pattern on Esignal and Amibroker.

My understanding is that woodies system is a discretionary system
based on pattern recognition and support and resistance lines.  I
have not been able to program woodies system  in amibroker.  My
trades are triggered when I visually spot a CCI Pattern. Since 5 of
January until today seventy percent of my trades are winners using
woodies system.

I also think that not every pattern  that is visible and straight
forward to the eye can be programmed. Discretionary trading works
from some people, system trading work for other people, a
combination of system and discretionary trading works for other
people. I place myself in the last category.

Regards
Guno

Hello

As mentioned above you have been studying Woodies system since March last year ( thats 10 months) and are now applying it in your trading activities.Do you exclusively trade woodies for your investment decisions or also some other system in conjunction with the woodies.(Not that its any of my business of course but i asked because i just found out about the woodies just recently and posted a question last month(ref:Jan23 Trading System) in the group but no one who responded admitted that they traded the woodies exclusively.Also many said its good and others said its useless.) I would like to follow it but if it is going to take a long time and if its going to be fruitless then well??? what i really would like to know is well its a trading chat-room and are you there 3-5 hours a day  because of the chat or messageboards or because of woodies trading system.I mean does the info on the market by chatters influence your trading decision or the woodies chart?You must be seasoned by now so i would really like your honest opinion.(I have sat there also in the chatroom and know what goes there )but i havent any opinion. I did search the amibroker archieves for codes on the same.There are many codes written on the woodies but all are part of the entire.

YOur response and comments and opion will be most appreciated.Thanks.

<gunovanengel@xxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am also a member of woodies room. I think it is the Best
Chatroom
> > around. No place like woodies room. I also use Esignal advance
> > charts and Amibroker Pro.
> > Amibroker fills all the gaps I find in Esignal. to me Amibroker
is
> > the Best charting package around.
> >
> > Regards
> > Guno

Hello,

That is why i am so confused.Time is of an essence here and a prime factor .To go after woodies or not to go That is the Question.

> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <ftonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > That pretty much says it all ...
> > >
> > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sinhavishal"
> <sinhavishal@xxxx>

> > traders
> > > deal
> > single

Hello

The very HOtcomm is accessible to all for sometime  and so is the material available there as is the material here.You first posted here on Feb 2 thats 8-2=6 days ago.U made up your opinion fast about this product. I think too d-mn fast.Sound like a man in a hurry to get somewhere.Settle down .Get the load of your feet.Get a bearing on your position and take time to really think .There are  many who have been here since the inception of this product and are doing well including yours truly .You MUST seriously consider why.

Nothing more i would like to say .Have fun and stick around .

Warm regards,
Natasha !

Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live]

Do you Yahoo!?