[amibroker] Re: OT: Woodies (was something quite unrelated to original subject line)

Hi Yuki,

You are right one can be easily fooled by the eye. Also in a fast
market one bar can be the difference between a profit and a loss.
I  trade for a living, but I am not a Daytrader. I leave that to the
younger folks with  fast reflexes.  I usually trade  daily charts,
using 30 or 60 min charts to time my entries. Hold my trades for one
or two days depending on the price action. I usually trade between
100 and 500 shares

Regards
Guno