Re: [amibroker] Is there a WAIT-type function?

You are trying to look a day ahead and you should be on that day looking back instead.

Terry

Andrew Z wrote:
G'day all,

My code includes a section where if a condition is met today, I need it
to wait until tomorrow's close, compare to previous day and either
execute a buy or discard and move on. In the real world, i'd say this is
simple enough to do because all i'd need to do is set my condition to
alert me if it is met. I then wait a day and at EOD I can make my
comparison and either enter the trade or discard it. But how can i
simulate this in a back test?? How can i code a delay or a wait until
tomorrow for my comparison to occur?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Andrew.

At Network for Goo