[amibroker] Re: First Volume Bar of the day - This can't be this hard

I tried this (w/ the variables reordered) and it give me a volume
number but it is not correct.

I can see the volume by 15 sec increments when I explore so I know
the number is there but I just can't seem to figure out how to get
it.