[amibroker] Re: Symbols CSV Loaded in Files Section

Thanks.  I use CSI data, and this is very helpful for their database
of active symbols.  I'm still trying to figure out how to tackle
their database that includes inactive symbols.  In this database,
each symbol has a suffix number attached (because deleted symbols get
re-used).  I can't think of a way to assign these to markets, etc
without a massive amount of manual labor.  Any ideas would be welcome.

Wayne