[amibroker] Re: Applystop Question

Thanks Christoper,

That worked.  I was looking to use that as my actual stop, but it
doesn't really matter.  In reality I can apply a 10% max stop loss in
the settings of AA.  What I think I will try to code is a trailing
stop based on a price just below the last pivot low of the chart and
use that to follow up the stop.  I need to think about that one for
awhile though.

Thanks,

Bret