[amibroker] Re: How to create a new ticker?

Try something like:
AddToComposite(SPX_VIX, Foreign( "^SPX", "Close" )/Foreign( "^VIX",
"Close" ), "C");

Then plot SPX_VIX.

... fyi besides the manual, it always helps me to check the online AFL
library to see the various ways people use the functions.
http://www.amibroker.com/library/list.php