[amibroker] Re: Use Tradestation in place of Esignal/MyTrack/Amibroker/Sierra

Hi Tomasz;

Without AmiBroket I have have been still paper trading. Thank you
for this great tool and happy birthday.

Regards
Guno

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Richard Harper" <rdharper@xxxx>
wrote:
> Tomasz;
>
> Hard work, talent, and a bit of genius is a pretty good
prescription for success in any field.

> Happy Birthday!
>
> Richard

because of that you are saying all those nice things ???

>   You don't have idea how much I appreciate the support all of you
have been giving to me over years.
>   This all has happened because you belived in me, invested your
money and invested lots of time learning a new program.
>   This happened because everyone started to spread the word about
AmiBroker and more and more people
>   became aware that such product exists and it is worth looking
at. This happened because you had enough patience
>   to explain your needs and enough patience to wait for the
implementation.

>   I thank everyone here for so much valuable feedback. AmiBroker
would not evolve so much without all
>   the suggestions, ideas , comments, spreading the word and all
kind of support I have received from all of you.
>   Thank you !
>
>   Best regards,
>   Tomasz Janeczko
>   amibroker.com

feature and it is reasonable Tomasz probably adds it to the program.
On this list you will find countless people who CAN DO WHAT THEY
WANT TO DO only because Tomasz listened and added the required
features. He has done this hundreds of times, for many people. I
myself still grumble a bit now and then (just like you i want it
yesterday!) but over the years I have seen so many requests
implemented that I don't even dare to quess how many there may have
been. I am sure this is the case for many others as well.

>     So, Tomasz, I take this opportunity to say "Thank You" just
once more.
>     ...be it a love-fest or not :-))))
>
>     Herman.

of Service.