Re: [amibroker] OT: setting up more than 2 monitors

It is just that simple. I have an old agp ati video "Radeon 7200 vivo" and I
added 2 colorgraphic LT 2 pci multihead vid cards which I paid 10.00 for
each on ebay then added 4 new 17 inch monitors and let windows XP pro do the
rest. never had a problem and the cards have only 4 meg each. My cpu is also
getting aged 1.2 AMD with 640 mem.