[amibroker] Re: Use Tradestation in place of Esignal/MyTrack/Amibroker/Sierra

Hi,
another thought about it.

If you only would like to find a profitable system and would not like
to trade before having such, then you need just to buy AB for a few
bucks and reliable data for let us say about $1000 (historical
tickdata for maybe YM and ES) and that's it.
Let's assume you need at least 2 years to learn programming and find
the correct timeframe and tradingstyle that fits to your character and
the holy grail system you would trust. (I needed 3 years, but anyway)
For TS you would pay at least 24 x $99 = $2376 (plus lost interests
for your $30.000 you need to deposit in an account).
Is that cheaper then AB? Definitely not. So it depends on what you are
doing. Only want to test and try to find your system or really want to
trade your system and can get cheap fees at TS for the product you
trade. Depends on that, i think.

Regards
Robert

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sinhavishal" <sinhavishal@xxxx>