Re: [amibroker] Gann Fan

Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2005 8:30 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Gann Fan

How do I apply the Gann Fan to my chart.  What I am trying to figure
out is how do you make sure the 1x1 line is at a 45 degree angle?  I
know how to set the starting point but I don't know how to use
AMIBroker to set the end point so the 1x1 line is at a 45 degree
angle.  Can anyone help me with this?

wm - 1x1 is not necessarily a 45 degree line as it only refers to one unit of price (not necessarily one point of price) for one unit of time (not necessarily one day, week, etc.).  You can set the price-time unit by eye (e.g., bottom to top of move) with the charting tool or in the property dialog if you want to specify a specific price-time change (e.g., 100 points in 100 days).  If you also want a specific angle on the screen it is necessary to adjust the price and time scales.
Thanks,
Alan