[amibroker] Problem with Stylethick in LeftaxisScale

Up until tonight, I could never get styleThick to work when using  styleLeftAxisScale.

I tried using stylethick once again tonight by placing it at the bottom of a stack of Plot statements,  and to my surprise, it worked, at least for awhile.

Then, a little later, all but the two stylethick plots   collapsed to the bottom the way they do when you are trying to plot values with a huge difference.  I then removed the stylethick from the plot statement, all but the two stylethick plot lines  stayed collapsed, and I could find nothing anywhere that could cause any VALUES confilcts.

I then copied the code from this  MOSTLY collapsed version and pasted it into a new indicator window, and then ALL of the Plot lines are collapsed.  Very wierd, can anyone explain this?

Luckily,  this code was still working ok in another indicator window where I had pasted it before I added the stylethick to it.

So I  copied ONLY this code from THE WORKING INDICATOR WINDOW and pasted it into a new custom indicator. This new version worked, so I decided to try stylethick again, and now STYLETHICK  DOES work in this new version.

Does nyone have any idea about what is going on here?

Below, I show how I have constructed the Plot statements with and without stylethick.

I am perplexed and confused, Ron D

Plot(yel,"yellow",Cloryeldip,styleThick,styleLeftAxisScale);

Plot(red,"red",colorRed,styleLeftAxisScale);