[amibroker] Re: Use Tradestation in place of Esignal/MyTrack/Amibroker/Sierra

Your comparisons refer primarily to real-time intraday analysis.
Should this be of interest to you, as a stand-alone database
AmiBroker's flexibility is unmatched. As an example, I managed to
convert my complete options database to AmiBroker and extract there
all the information that previously only the Access/Excel combo could
extract. None of the other packages could possibly do that, they are
too cemented in handling data the "traditional" TA-way.

-treliff

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sinhavishal" <sinhavishal@xxxx>