From: treliff [mailto:treliff@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 12:41 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: two questions about the InteractiveBroker plugin

Tomasz, Herman,

The only way I, as a non-programmer, could find to store RT bid/ask
data (not only the most recent values) I described here

using the upgraded Universal plugin. Do you know of a more elegant
(faster) solution, perhaps using the dedicated IB plugin?

-treliff

> And as far as second question is concerned and *official* AmiBroker
plugin for Interactive Brokers,
> bid and ask prices are already available via GetRTData function.
> http://www.amibroker.com/f?getrtdata
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com
InteractiveBroker plugin

>   Herman,
>
>   Apparently you don't mean AmiBroker's official IB plugin because
it does not generate such files.

>   Best regards,
>   Tomasz Janeczko
>   amibroker.com

the purpose of them, what can they be used for?

>     IbAmiPlugDebug.log
>     IbAmiPlugTick.log
>
>     2) The Bid/Ask prices can be saved in the IbAmiPlugTick.log
file, can they also be retrieved directly from the TWS?

>     many thanks,
>     herman
>

>     Check AmiBroker web page at:
>     http://www.amibroker.com/
>
>     Check group FAQ at:
>

>     Check AmiBroker web page at:
>     http://www.amibroker.com/
>
>     Check group FAQ at:

>       c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.