Re: [amibroker] buy/selll signal generation

Query 1, only one buy for day

Buy = Cross( x, y );
Sell = Cross( y, x );
buy=exrem(buy,sell);

If you have a sell without first buying you would still get thge sell
signal but it would have no effect on any backtesting. However one way
to remove it

BuySig = Cross( x, y );
SellSig = Cross( y, x );
Intrade = flip(buysig,sellsig);