[amibroker] Re: dumb newbie question - refining the question

Thanks.  I'll look at your suggestion.

I did find RTGETDATA, which will allow me to get todays open;
yesterdays close, etc. which will work great for real time
trading.

Is there something that allows me to say "Get the opening price for
January 25th" and the "Closing price for January 24th" so I can test
specific days out?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Quad Rate Serial Abby"