[amibroker] New user: trying to program Elder's impulse system

Hello,

I'm a new user of Amibroker (since yesterday!), and as an exercise
to learn how to user AFL, I'm trying to program Elder's Impulse
System, as described in his book "Come Into MY trading Room".

Briefly, this system generates a buy signal if:
(Weekly 13EMA OR MACD-H are rising) AND
(Yesterday's daily 13EMA was falling and today's is rising AND
 Yesterday's daily MACD-H was falling and today's is rising)

The system generates a sell signal when any of the four boolean
conditions is no longer true.

When I run this, I get loads of arrows pasted onto the chart, so I
as wondering if there is a debug mode available, to help me to find
the problem?

In any case, here's the code. Many thanks for your help:

//
// Elder Impulse System scan
//

// Get weekly MACD-H and EMA arrays
TimeFrameSet( inWeekly );
weekHist = MACD( 12, 26 ) - Signal( 12, 26, 9 );
weekEMA = EMA( Close, 13 );

// Determine if weekly MACD-H is rising or falling
weekHistRising = IsTrue ( Ref(weekHist, -1) < Ref(weekHist, 0) );
weekHistFalling = IsTrue ( Ref(weekHist, -1) > Ref(weekHist, 0) );

// Determine if 13-week EMA is rising or falling
weekEMARising = IsTrue ( Ref(weekEMA, -1) < Ref(weekEMA, 0) );
weekEMAFalling = IsTrue ( Ref(weekEMA, -1) > Ref(weekEMA, 0) );

// Get daily MACD-H and EMA arrays
TimeFrameRestore();
dayHist = MACD( 12, 26 ) - Signal( 12, 26, 9 );
dayEMA = EMA( Close, 13 );

// Determine if daily MACD-H has changed from negative to positive
or vice versa
dayHistUpturn = IsTrue ( ( Ref(dayHist, -2) > Ref(dayHist, -1) ) AND
( Ref(dayHist, -1) < Ref(dayHist, 0) ) );
dayHistDownturn = IsTrue ( ( Ref(dayHist, -2) < Ref(dayHist, -1) )
AND ( Ref(dayHist, -1) > Ref(dayHist, 0) ) );

// Determine if 13-day EMA has changed from negative to positive or
vice versa
dayEMAUpturn = IsTrue ( ( Ref(dayEMA, -2) > Ref(dayEMA, -1) ) AND (
Ref(dayEMA, -1) < Ref(dayEMA, 0) ) );
dayEMADownturn = IsTrue ( ( Ref(dayEMA, -2) < Ref(dayEMA, -1) ) AND
( Ref(dayEMA, -1) > Ref(dayEMA, 0) ) );

// Generate buy or sell signals
Buy = IsTrue( ( weekHistRising OR weekEMARising ) AND (
dayHistUpturn AND dayEMAUpturn ) );
Sell = IsTrue( dayHistDownturn OR dayEMADownturn );