From: Herman van den Bergen [mailto:psytek@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 12:42 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Managing AB Data

By coincidence i posted on the same problem a few days ago.

For today i just created a new data-base for my IB data plugin, since IB doesn't backfill you have only data for the day. You might want to try this.. unless there is a solution i might end up using IB-data for trading and using eSignal-data for development.

At the end of the day I will perform a data and tick-count comparison. It appears that i get more quotes and less delay from the TWS - my eod day analysis will clear that up for a fact. If the TWS leads by several ticks that could improve fills. Collected about 10,000 ticks thus far, should be enough to compare the two.

best regards,
herman.