Re: [amibroker] Re: How do you know what your last trade was

Hi,

Did anyone find an answer to this?

I want to program in a stop and reverse system, where the stoploss,
limit exit and break even are different for the initial trade and
subsequent reverse trade.

The reverse trade has a stoploss based upon the where the first trade
stoploss was taken.

I've narrowed down the solution to using barssince(lasttrade) to find
out what the most recent trade was (buy or sell).
I can't use barssince(buy/sell) because how they are triggered is
dependent on the previous transaction.

In order to work out my short-reverse (a buy trade) stoploss, I need to
determine if the last transaction was a buy (therefore
short-reverse-stop-loss cannot be valid) or if was a short-stop-loss trade.

Thanks