Re: [amibroker]OT: General note regarding off topic posts.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andrew Z <wizard@xxxx> wrote:
> Marek Chlopek wrote:
>
> > On Sunday, 23 of January 2005 14:12, Group Moderator wrote:
> > > A big thank you to everyone for making the effort
> >
> > William,
> > I appreciate your involvement in moderating this group. One more task
> > that
> > would help scanning posts is to force everyone that starts new
thread to
> > actually click on "new" button and not "reply" on randomly chosen old
> > thread
> > and then replacing a subject.
>
> I'd like to second this motion. I'm using Firefox, which supports
> threaded messaging. Simply clicking on 'NEW' is not that hard a task
for
> one looking to start a new thread. It helps keep threads in a nice,
> orderly manner. :-)

Another readability issue is agreeing to avoid topposting.  The
current combined topposting and bottomposting, along with untrimmed
original posts, makes it impossible in many cases to retrieve info by
picking up a post a few messages into the thread.  Can't do much about
the effects of posting through Yahoo board :/