Re: [amibroker] Re: Resetting exRem at the start of the day

Tomasz, I have had some scans where the exrem did not remove the
excess signals. I even tested this on a number of scans and
explorations and charts at the time. It was even discussed in the
yahoo forum.
I just tested this again with the latest AB beta version and it seems
that exrem does now work as intended. But I can assure you that it was
not working this way in previous versions (within last few months).
This also included simple items on charts such as HighestSince(buy,H)
which reset after all buys regardless of using exrem. I notice this
also now works properly.

--
Cheers
Graham