Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker Abilities

AFL is easy to learn once you understand that most commands
operate on arrays as a whole. There is no need to step
through arrays one item at a time. Thats a lot of  typing
since loops are automatic. It also makes the code more
concise and easier to read.

AFL has also some loop abilities ("for", etc.) for the
special times when array processing is not what you want.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail