[amibroker] new tickers and clean database

It is not a question if it can be done, but will someone do it.
Each month I find myself running cleanup database deleting all ticker
with no data within the last few weeks and than using
http://www.eoddata.com/Default.asp), to add tickers that are not in
my database otherwise known as IPO or they  may have dropped their
(E, Q)and returning to the big board.
I was praying a script can be written to only download new tickets
that are not in the database, some type of compare and delete script.
I was thinking about using excel, once all ticker are loaded in excel
cleaned up the way you like it. The new script will compare it to
your EODDATA and download only newly add tickers.

Can some one point me in the right direction or give a better idea.