Re: [amibroker] Database question

You could export the data from the ib created database and import to
your history database
I don't however understand the inability to store the data in AB once
imprted via the plugin. This works for me using QT plugin. Have you
got "local data storage" enabled in preferences, and save the data
applied when closing AB?

--
Cheers
Graham