From: Paul A.
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 8:31 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Yahoo quotes suddenly very sluggish

Folks:

Anyone know what's going on with Yahoo?  As of last night (1/28/05 pm) and this morning I'm barely able to d/l quotes.  Getting lots of timeouts and terrible sluggishness.  Previously, the Yahoo quote updates zipped along quite quickly in Amiquote.

FWIW, I'm using DSL and updating the entire "US-Stocks" database.

Thanks.

    -Paul