RE: [amibroker] Y-axis - units and labels

Title: Normal.dot Template

I had a similar suggestion entered into the wish list, asking for the
price scales be multiples of minimum tick size (0.25 in case of ES)
and going in steps of  1x, 2x, 4x … (probably different requirements for stocks).

It would also be nice to have finer ticks on the horizontal time scale between the labels,
and, daily delimiter vertical lines extend over all panes in a window (not just the price).

My guess is that these are low on the priority list given the amount of effort
involved with the beta development.

Joseph Biran