[amibroker] Re: losing datas

Is there any way of saving the quotes, perhaps as a local data
source?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Cyrille Troncy" <c.troncy@xxxx>
wrote:
> Thanks a lot , i will try that .
> But as I work with 33 tick chart , I think i can't change my
database interval ?

several hundred thousands of ticks (bars).

>   Two solutions:
>   1. use higher base time interval (1-minute) in File->Database
Settings
>   2. specify more "bars to load" in File->Database Settings
>
>   Best regards,
>   Tomasz Janeczko
>   amibroker.com

from using aB correctly i repost it :

>     I work with an intraday database (IB plugin) and no more than
3 or 4 days of datas can be stored. I don't know why it is so, i 've
looked on every parameter i could modify but without success .
>     I work with tick database in  database settings.
>
>     Thank in advance  for any clue
>

>     Check AmiBroker web page at:
>     http://www.amibroker.com/
>
>     Check group FAQ at:
>

>     Check AmiBroker web page at:
>     http://www.amibroker.com/
>
>     Check group FAQ at:

>       c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.