[amibroker] RE: [amibroker-beta] Newsletter 1/2005

Excellent newsletter!

I do have some questions.

1)    When you say access to list of open or closed positions is now available, does this refer to multiple positions on the same security also? If so, can this list also be accessed from Individual BackTester?

2)    I am assuming “ActionPortfolio” is a new enum for Status(“Action”).  The AFL docs lists five values currently.  With the recent releases, is ActionPortfolio the only new status that we should be aware of post 4.60 release?

3)    The current documentation does not currently include information on the Portfolio Backtester, correct? Just want to make sure I am not missing the up-to-date help files.