RE: [amibroker] Re: To all non-programmers :-)

I know this isn't about charting, but I'm thinking of how you can drag and
drop indicators onto a chart, then adjust them.

Could some of these backtest examples be built into the interface, with
Param statements to adjust them if that's possible?

Dave Merrill