[amibroker] OT: RT scan help

I do not want to appear critical, been there and done that in the
past few days, but would it be too much trouble to put comments
above the line to tell us what they are trying to accomplish when
providing coding examples? It may be clear to many what this is
doing but I am having some trouble with it.

I did look in the Users Guide.pdf, I keep forgetting this one, and
it seems to have the info. I will look there. But comments would be
a great help.

Thanks,
Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxx> wrote:
> try this, hope it works
>

> dayhhv = timeframeexpand( timframecompress( hhv(h,3), indaily ),
indaily );
> dayllv = timeframeexpand( timframecompress( llv(l,3), indaily ),
indaily );

> minMA15 = timeframeexpand( timframecompress( ma(c,15),
in15Minute), in15Minute);
> minMA20 = timeframeexpand( timframecompress( ma(c,20),
in15Minute), in15Minute);