[amibroker] Re: Resetting exRem at the start of the day

Thanks for this, this solves my previous problem of trades not
closing at a specified time if there is no data there! (I just
needed to >= rather than = the time).

Unfortunately, I still cannot make the backtester reset at the
beginning of the day. I am now trying to use if...else statements.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Sam

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"

of Service.