[amibroker] General note regarding off topic posts.

A big thank you to everyone for making the effort to prefix your posts
when engaging in off topic discussions, I'm sure it's helpful to those
who prefer to segregate off topic posts from the main topic posts.
Also, Tomasz creates a downloadable version of these archives; correct
prefixing will help him to weed out all the irrelevant material saving
him time as well.

One thing that you need to remember when prefixing your off topic posts
is to prefix them with one of the following two prefixes, and this needs
to be exact.

1) OT:
or
2) Off-Topic:

The reason it needs to be exact is that many members design their
e-mail filters based on these exact terms so any variations like
'offtopic:' or 'Off-Topic' (without the colon) will not get picked
up by the filters. Please keep this in mind when prefixing your posts.

On the whole it seems to be working well and again thanks for your
efforts.

Regards,
William Peters (AmiBroker Group Moderator)
www.amitools.com

Forum Rules of Conduct:
A text copy can always be found in the files section of this forum: