RE: [amibroker] reference :Trading System !

Hi Erik,

Do you mind to elaborate a bit about the WCCI? It seems that some people are using it to day-trade commodity. We would like to know why it is “no good”. Thank you In advance.

clement

From: Erik Skyba [mailto:eskyba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 3:32 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] reference :Trading System !

Natasha,

don't try to trade  WCCI, it's no good!

From: Natasha M S

Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 1:14 AM

Hi,

This is about the woodies-cci trading system.Does anyone use this system entirely for his trading activity and do we have it in our Amibroker archieves?Has someone coded it in toto . I made a feeble attempt but getting it all totally is beyond my current capabilities.Also  how effective is it.Any feed back on all aspects of the above will be most appreciated.

The other is Linda Rashke's 3/10 Oscillator.mentioned in her book "Street-Smarts"I haven't managed to get hold of her book. Any info on the same or pointer to any website holding material for the same would be nice.The code if anyone would oblige would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Warm regards,
Natasha !

Visit The Doll Palace [Where Cartoon Dolls Live]

Do you Yahoo!?