Re: [amibroker] Plotting volume in different colors

try using the newer plot statements instead of graph. You will find it
easier to make charts.
this is easier, more straightforward way to write your colour statement

col = IIf( C>Ref(C,-1), colorBrightGreen, IIf( Close==Ref(Close,-1),
colorYellow, colorRed ));
Vol = V / MA( V, 50 ) * 100;
Plot( Vol, "Volume", Col, 2+4 );

plot( 0, "", 53, 1 );