Re: [amibroker] Re: Training and/or User Groups

Hello Barry:

Anyone bashing Amibroker or Tomasz should really get a life.  This is what
I think of any criticism of Tomasz or Amibroker.

I dare say that IBM has at least a few more programmers and technical
writers than those that support Amibroker.  I dare say the Amibroker does
not have over 100 Billion in capitalization to fall back on to support its
primary product.  As for as corporate capacities comparing IBM to Amibroker
is; OH! like comparing a tank to a needle.  While company capacities are
not even close, IBM has yet to produce another product that I use as much
as Amibroker.

Does anyone know any personal software the IBM produces which an individual
may use with as much use as Amibroker?

If you want to, Amibroker can be made to sing, so to speak, given a little
work.

So it goes without saying....what do you really want?????

After reading the original message again I see what you really want.  You
want to use Amibroker at a capability level of between 90 and 100% with an
effort level between 0 and 10%.  This can never work with any effort in any
life-time.

Steve