From: "Herman van den Bergen" <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 09:05:56 -0500
To: "AmiBroker YahooGroups" <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amibroker] OT: eSignal Winros.exe problem

Today my computer crawls... my Windows task manager tells me that the only program running is winros.exe and that it is using 97% of my resources. i closed it down and my computer functions normally.

Winros.exe appears to be used by eSignal... does anybody have an idea what is happening here?

thanks,
herman

*
*