[amibroker] Problem with RT data feed from InteractiveBrokers

Hello,

I've just installed AB for the first time, everything went smoothly,
including the installation of the plugin to use a RT data feed from
IB. However, RT charts are displayed only starting from the moment
when the symbol is selected. That is, AB doesn't obtain sufficient
data to back-fill the chart. There is a "Force Backfill" option
available when I right-click the "CONN" icon on the bottom right-
hand corner, but it doesn't work. Can anyone help?

I'm still evaluating AB, don't know if this is the cause of my
problem...

Best regards, first impressions - fabulous product.
Paul