[amibroker] PLOT FOREIGN function

Hello,

Can someone help me out with the foreign function,i m interested in plotting
foreign tickers but associated with specific tickers.
           For ex: I want to plot futures & cash market OHLC on the same
chart,but this should changed when i change the ticker and should then
display other foreign ticker associated with it.

For Ex : ACC should display ACC-FUT-JAN (foreign)
            GAIL should display GAIL-FUT-JAN (foreign)
            and so on....

The foreign function should act as a variable which should change with respect to the current ticker on the AB window.There are 54 scrips in indian futures market,so do i need to code an AFL to associate each cash scrip with
the futures scrip.

Kindly help me in this regard.

Thanking you,
Muzammil Sayed.