Re: [amibroker] PlotShape does not work in exploration

You can use PLOTSHAPES(  in a custom indicator window, and see the buy signals as you view each individual stock that the exploration found.
Almost every thing that I do uses the crossing of two lines.  Cross(Redline,Blueline);

I use the below Plot(     statements to show the colors of the two crossing lines.  I use     Styleline,styleownscale  to show  the color of the line being crossed, and StyleHistogram,styleownscale  to show the color of the line that is doing the actual crossing.

Buy1=Cross(blueline,redline);

Plot(Buy1,"Buy1",colorRed,styleLine|styleThick|styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel,0,2);

Plot(Buy1,"Buy1",colorBlue,styleHistogram|styleThick|styleOwnScale|styleNoLabel,0,2);

Hopefully, one day soon, we will have a PlotText(     function that will allow us to see a popup menu that tells what happened.

This will be really helpful when your exploration has a lot of different buy signals in it.  Ron D