From: sthlm_69
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 7:49 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Chart Went Flat.

A strange thing happen when I did an EOD update on a particular
index. The chart just went flat as a panncake, while other charts
are "normal" - The update must have changed some parameter in the
settings, anyone know how/where to fix or adjust this ?

Funny, I had candle setting, and they look like flat dots in this
chart.

Thanks in advance