[amibroker] Re: To all complaining about Yahoo foreign ticker data

Hi,

Here is the Yahoo answer.

Hello Angelo,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Finance.

Our engineering and production staff for Yahoo! Finance have been
alerted about this issue.  We are currently investigating this
problem and hope to have a resolution shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Regards,

Holden

Yahoo! Customer Care

For assistance with all Yahoo! services, please visit:
http://help.yahoo.com/

New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - better than ever!

Original Message Follows:

Hi,

The historical EOD data related to 2005 European stocks (at least)
is missing from 7th January.

Is this a momentaneous problem or was the 'service' closed ?

Kind Regards,

Angelo Fonseca