Re: [amibroker] anyway to modularize an analysis files?

Yes, there is a #include function.
Just make as many files as you wish and use this statement to include each
one in your code:

#include <yourfilename.afl>
#include <secondfile.afl>

You should check out #pragma also. This forces the includes to be re-read
(in case you edit them).

In help, search for pragma. For some reason include cannot be searched, but
pragma brings up both functions.
--
Terry