[amibroker] Re: Detecting an Open Position with AFL?

Look, I'm don't know what you're trying to do...

But in AB, just set your "Sell" conditions and then AB will make sure
you're "in" before that Sell condition is triggered.  You don't really
need to know when you're in.

Basically I don't know if such a function exists, and I don't see how
that would be used.  Can you give us a little more of an idea of what
you're trying to do?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "The Webmaster"