[amibroker] Re: TJ: TASC February 2005 Traders Tips

Hey - thanks for the reply... I don't think I was exactly clear.  I
was wondering, now without TASC, what other magazines, newsgroups,
websites do you visit.

Thanks...

BTW in your reply you said: "Establish commissions or transaction
costs of at least 1/2% on each side of the trade"  Well my broker
charges fairly straight commissions, so I'm faily certain of the
commissions.  Now as for the 1/2% is this like to compensate for
slippage?  and then how would the 1/2% be used in afl code?